Tuesday, April 17, 2007

detektif mimpi buruk

For some reasons, permen managed to get hold of a pair of FREE tickets of 'Nightmare Detective', courtesy of My Paper, Singapore Press Holding.

So happily, cheerfully, rush-ly we watched the movie, on a rare Tuesday night, at GV Marina. The movie started at 7.15, that's why I mentioned rush-ly.

For your information, I have skipped the gym session, an extra time to study, for the coming exam on Thursday, as well as a house viewing session, for this so called Japanese thriller movie.

Prior to the movie, a guy, whom I guessed was from My Paper, gave some speech and some quizzes with some prizes. The guy spoke in Mandarin, which left us guessing what He was doing the whole time.

On contrary to our hope, well at least mine, the movie does not even close to what we / I expected to be. I think the last Japanese movies that we watched together, were Death Note 1 & 2, which is pretty much an imaginative movie, but still fare much better than this one. This one, the plot is ridiculous, the scene is murky and dark, there's too much uneccessary, erm, 'effects' and scene swapping, and worst, none of the actor is beautiful.

Luckily, there's always permen to save the day. Watching any movie with her was never boring, although I was so sad that I didn't get the chance to grab some cheesy nachos that I've been craving for since a few weeks back, but still, time is always worth spending, if you spend it with someone you love.

1 comment:

permen said...

Even though it's not as what we have expected, the movie open my view about people. If we can read other's people mind, can we find something good. Well, if I put myself in that position, a lot of time I think something bad/negative. And such suicidal thoughts should be put away as far as possible. There's nothing good about it.