Friday, March 23, 2007

Good times

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance, ... (Ecclesiastes 3:1-4)

One thing for sure we know, usually good times pass so fast.
Most of the time, bad times linger on our mind longer/more than good times.
One of the reason that I suggested to have blog together to weave our good times here.
So that it will be a good source in the future to memorize our togetherness.

Let's start with some of what coklat has done that can make me smile.
  • When I know coklat doesn't do his hobby (games) because of me.
  • When I realize coklat do gym and sport to be 'great' in the next 3 month.
  • Burn Supernatural for me :)
  • Our 'planned' sport together tomorrow :)

No comments: